Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday January 13, 2015

ISO-100
AP-7.0
SS-250

ISO-100
AP-8.0
SS-250

ISO-100
AP-9.0
SS-250

ISO-100
AP-5.6
SS-250

ISO-100
AP-4.5
SS-250

These are my hot seat practice pictures. I was trying the technique of overpowering the sun with off camera flash. I kind of figured it out, but I don't think it is done right. The last ones of the first girl are the best I took. I started out with the subject farther away from the flash then moved them closer by the end, using the light from the flash more. The problem to get the histogram to look right was make the aperture smaller, which made the background in focus. The flash was set at 1/2 power. I still need to work on overpowering the sun with flash. I'm really not happy with these images because I don't think I did them right. The last pictures are the first ones I took farther away from the flash. The first ones were closer to the flash. For the hot seat project I still need to work on a lot of different places with the flash, so I can get used with to being in different places. 



No comments:

Post a Comment