Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Depth of Field

Aperture-1.8
 
Aperture-2.8
 
Aperture-4.0
 
Aperture-5.6
 
Aperture-8.0

Aperture-16
 
Aperture-22
 
ISO on all of them are 400. When I went out to shoot this assignment it was hard from the beginning because I couldn't really think of anything that would be different or creative. Then I decided to just use Kinzy by the ninth grade building. After looking and thinking I kniow these photos are bad. One, the background is brighter than the foreground. Two, most are under or over exposed. Three, I should not have been shooting a person, I should have been shooting something else. Four, my whole set up for the picture is wrong; the only thing I did descent was use the rule of thirds. Over all I think I did a terrible job on the assignment, but on the bright side I learned from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment