Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Book Cover


The book cover I am recreating is "My Life as a Traitor." For the background I will use a black sheet. The light source is to the left and up of the girl, it is a larger light source because the shadows aren't super hard. The model will be my mother, who will have to braid her hair and add a pink flower at the end. She will be wearing a blank thick strap tank top. The hard part will be the top of the hair. I will have to put the light where it falls more on the back instead of the top of the head. The top of the head will be dark, almost black. The arm starts to darkens as the light source moves away from the arm . It will be hard, but I think I will be able to accomplish it. 

These are my plans to recreate my photo. The background will be a piece of black fabric, so the only thing I will have to worry about is getting the lighting right to show the highlights and the shadows correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment