Friday, October 24, 2014

A Day Around The School

ISO-100
Ap-4.0
SS-1/50



ISO-100
Ap-2.8
SS-1/100



ISO-100
Ap-4.0
SS-1/400



ISO-100
Ap-1.8
SS-1/1250



ISO-100
Ap-1.8
SS-1/2500



ISO-100
Ap-4.0
SS-1/125


I took the camera out in class and walked around the school looking for different things. I started at the pond and got some pictures that were okay. The picture of the tree I was wanting to get the spiderweb in the bark better but I couldn't get any closer to it. I also had the same problem with the worm and ants.  The picture of the plant with the wood in the background was when I wanted to get a picture of the wood but it would not focus on it.  The picture of the spider is underexposed, but when I made my shutter speed slower it was over  exposed. After looking back now I realize that the flower was in the shade when I shot it, but I was to oblivious to notice that my ISO was still at 100, but I set my shutter speed lower so I was not over exposed. The tennis ball I just happened to stumble upon. I realize that it is nothing special, but I thought it would be a nice picture. The fence in that picture was thre hard part. It was hard totry to get it to focus on the ball and the fence and not just the fence. While I was out I tried my habd at tennis photos, but none were even worth putting on my blog. All the pictures I stopped the motion, but not at the right moment. The foreground was in focus but other than that it was bad. I know now that I need to work on my timing of my photographs more.

No comments:

Post a Comment