Thursday, October 16, 2014

Experiments


SS-1/200
Ap-3.2
ISO-100


SS-1/50
Ap-8.0
ISO-12800

This was my experimentation with the camera at my dad's house. The first picture I like the most becasue it is exposed properly. The second picture I didn't have enough lighting to expose it right without making the ISO so high that it made the picture look grainy. I wish I could have had better lighting, but I used what I had. Also the background in the second picture is horrible. When I got the picture I really didn't focus on the background (a no no) and just got the picture. Now that I look back and reflect on it I see the flaws in it. I realized with these experiments how important the lighting is. Without lighting the pictures look bad because of the ISO. These experiments taught me a lot of the simple little thiongs of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment