Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday March 19,2015

ISO-100
AP-4.0
SS-1/250
  
ISO-100
AP-4.0
SS-1/160
  
ISO-100
AP-4.0
SS-1/160
  
ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-1/1000

These are my most recent architecture pictures. I took these after I looked at recent winners. I found that older looking places were better. I am much happier with these than my last ones.  The green door was just something I happened upon. I was just amazed at how I'd never seen it before.  The second and third are the same place. I feel that the second, more in detail photo is okay, but not winning.  The last one is not my favorite because I didn't get the angle I wanted. It just doesn't look like what I had envisioned when I went to take it. I general I think this trip went better than the last one. I want to go back because I didn't get to go all over the place due to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment