Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tuesday March 23, 2015

I shot the photo assignment at Zoohaa, a place to take kids for fun, or a place to drop your kids off. I would post pictures but they want to approve pictures before I use them for anything. Also I have to process and edit all the pictures I took. I really didn't know what to do because the assignment was to get an overview of the place. It was also difficult to get pictures of things without getting children in the picture; Zoohaa said I had to have parents permission to get pictures, and that would have been difficult due to the fact that they have a drop off policy. I don't like the pictures because they just don't seem to be what I would do. I have more of a creative angle and these lack that. It felt weird it being my first assignment because I was kind of lost on what kind and style of picture they wanted. I am so nervous that none of these pictures will work, and they are all crap. I realize now that I will have to learn a lot for next year. I look forward to seeing how all these picture turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment