Friday, May 1, 2015

Thursday April 23,2015

Right now I am feeling overwhelmed. The first thing that is pushing me is I have Tiger's Got Talent photos that I haven't had a chance to sit down and take care of them. Every time I try to do that something else is thrown in the way. I will get the pictures processed Monday, no ifs ands or buts. I feel that I need to sit back and look at everything and relax. I'm not seperating everything by priority. So here's my agenda. Tuesday-Process TGT photos. Thursday- Process other assignment. I will get this done unless another photo assignment is thrown in my lap. I'm not complaining about being on staff, but I'm just at a point where I'm letting everything get to me. I'm kind of depressed about not shooting prom, but I am glad because it was going to be a new experience, but a time crunch for me. That's enough of my ranting and venting for now. I feel better about everything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment