Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thursday May 21, 2015






These are all past photo projects. I know that there are quite a few self assigned projects that I didn't complete I really want to do those. The first photo is painting with light. I really grasped the idea and did it quite well. That one was really fun and I plan on doing it again. The second was recreating an ad. This was the photo that taught me how to do a high key, with the teachers help. I think this really helped me in the idea of studio shots. The next one is the creeper project. I didn't do good on this one. I couldn't get the person properly exposed and have the shadow show up in the background.  The next one is the brenizer method. It took me a little bit to be able to do these. These are something that I need to continue doing so I don't forget how to do them. Overall I feel that I learned how to do many different things to change or create images.

No comments:

Post a Comment