Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday November 11,2014

ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/640

ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-1/20

ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/125

ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/125

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/320

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/50

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

These are the pictures I got while I was in Hot Springs. The first picture is just one I was looking at the settings to see around what I needed.The second one was inspired by a picture I saw online. I know that it is overexposed, but I like it. I do plan however to go back and retry to get a properly exposed picture. The third picture was just pure accident I stumbled upon it. I took several shots to get it right, but none of them are properly exposed. I realize now looking back that I completely ignored the background, a big no no. The third was shot through a fence on the peacock pen they had. I feel that if I would have had a flash the picture would have turned out exposed better. I think that if I would have turned the ISO to 800 it might have been better. The same goes for the fourth picture. The fifth, sixth and seventh pictures are pictures of flowers, which I'm surprised are still alive. I wish I could have gotten closer to the flowers, but the focus wouldn't let me. By this point I was so cold, I was about ready to call it a day, but then the idea for the last picture hit me. I wanted to go down to the springs to try and get a creepy picture of the steam coming off the water. I wanted to do it in the cave, but the lighting didn't allow me to. I thought about it half way home that maybe if I set my ISO at 100 and used the flash on the camera, I may have had a creepier shot. I really want to go back and redo most of these shots, and make them better. Next time I know to bring a flash with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment