Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday November 18,2014

AP-2.5
SS-1/250
ISO-100

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100

This is the recreation of the nail polish ad from earlier. In my lighting I had two flashes and one umbrella. The one without a umbrella was facing the background to reflect the light on the left side. The second light, with the umbrella, was facing the nail polish on the right side. The first light power was set to 1/8, and the one on the right was set to 1/4. The first photo is when I was getting the background lit properly. The second was my first attempt to get the nail polish lighting correct. The third is the successful lighting of the polish.  The next two are my final products. I really wish that the nail polish was leaving a longer drop. The last photo was a quick save by a fellow photographer to save the nail polish. Overall I like the photos. I really do wish though that I could have been able to make the drips longer, to do that I really needed it to dry out a little bit longer. The aperture was the main part of the picture. I really want to do something like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment