Thursday, December 18, 2014

Portfolio

AP-4.0
SS-1/250
ISO-100
This is my favorite picture of all the pictures I have taken all year. It made me happy because it was exposed properly. Also it was a really fun picture to shoot. I had to have help getting the ligthing right, but I really like it. The biggest problem was getting the nail polish bottles to stay in a stack.

ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/250
This was just a lucky chance I stumbled on. In the picture I just wish I could have had the spider web show up better. I know it is a little under exposed, but it is one of my better images of the year. Also the background is brighter than the foreground, which I know is a no-no, but I didn't think about it at the time.
ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-15
This is my painting with light picture. I am happy about this because I never thought I would be able to understand painting with light. I am happy because it looks really cool. I am also with that little part of the light that is brighter than the rest.

ISO-100
Ap-4.0
SS-1/50
This is one of the pictures I took around school one day. I just happened to stumble upon the tennis ball stuck behind the fence. The very edge of the tennis ball is over exposed, but other than that it is properly exposed.

ISO-100
Ap-4.0
SS-1/125
This is one of my favorite pictures beacuse I was really testing the limits on exposing properly. This one is exposed properly only because I started out underexposed and worked my way up to see how the histogram changed.

ISO-100
Ap-2.8
SS-1/1000
This is my little grasshopper friend. I found him sitting there while I was trying to find something to get pictures of. He patiently sat there waiting for me to get the exposure right. When I did ,voila a perfectly exposed grasshopper image.

ISO-400
Ap-1.8
SS-1/640
This was one of the many pictures I took ona rainy day. I took pictures of the raining fallin waiting for the perfect spalsh in the right quadrant of the camera. I know it is under exposed, but when I slowed the shutter speed down it took the dramatic effect of the rain away. I really wish I knew how to expose it properly and still get the effect I wanted.
 
ISO-400
AP-2.8
SS-1/125
This is an okay picture. I cut off the head and tail of the peacockin the background, a no-no. It is also underexposed, but she moved right after I got this shot. I feel like I cut her off at the right point, not like the one in the background. I find I have a habit of not checking the background before taking a picture.
 
ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/50
This was my happy mistake. I didn't know what I had done to get the background like I did. I was so happy when I got the shot. I still am a little lost on how I got the picture to look like this, si I need to go back and examine everything carefully.

SS-1/200
Ap-3.2
ISO-100
I know a random coke can. I am pleased with this picture because this was my first time with a flash. I was just putting random things together to get a picture. This was the outcome. I was happy because it was properly exposed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment