Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursday December 18,2014

 
ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-15
 
ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-15
 
ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-15

These are my painting with light photo recreations. I decided to do both of the pictures because I was having a hard time with the flower. I firgured if I did both it might redeem the flower pictures. I really wish I could have had better flashlights to do my project. I had a really big powerful one and a small weaker one. I know I had a lot of time to do this but I had a lot of things going on trying to keep up with everything. The flower picture I was having trouble with because I couldn't get the light like the original picture. I really wish I could get it right. It really upset me when I couldn't get the lighting right. The coke can was easier. It took me a couple of tries to get the spiral right, but I got it in the end. If the light would have been alittle bit stronger it would have been more like the original. I will go back and do this. I know I say that about almost every failed project, but this one I will; when I actually get time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment