Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday December 9,2014

ISO-100
AP-4.5
SS-30

ISO-100
AP-4.5
SS-30

ISO-100
AP-4.5
SS-30

This was my practice for my painting with light photograph. I wasn't using my Rebel, I was using my own camera. I really didn't know what I was doing. I was just putting the light where I thought I needed it. The last one has to be my favorite because it has a softer more subtle light to it, where the first one looks like it has a light coming out of the flower. The middle is okayish, but I don't like it. I have to work on getting softer shadows on the flower. I don't have the leaf yet so that will be just as hard I imagine. The part I am confused about is how to do the background. Do I point the flashlight at the wall or at the floor to get the lighting right.

No comments:

Post a Comment