Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tuesday Feb. 9 2016

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

Book Cover

These are the attempts at recreating the book cover. This picture was very interesting. I only had one flash because I really wasn't thinking about shooting my book cover recreation. For the lighting I had one 600 flash, one flashlight, and the ceiling light. I put a snoot on the flashlight and the flash because they were the ones that were giving the side angles. I could use light stands, but it would be difficult considering this is a corc board that I painted white. I could use claps, or I could use people to hold them. I had the flash in slave, so it would go off. I had to cover the auto flash on the camera because if not the board turned completely white. The white in the middle would be caused by the flashes, but since I didn't have two flashes I had two different lights, so the power of the lights were different. That made one part of the picture really really bright. I'm going to work on it some more this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment