Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday Feb. 4, 2016

ISO-1250
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-1250
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/400

These are the pictures from the girls soccer game. I felt better this game because I had one game that I had already shot. I learned this game to make sure I wear lots of layers, not only on my top half but my bottom half as well. Girls soccer is definitely different from boys soccer; they don't travel near as much and tend to be a lot more careful with the ball, like they think that they are going to break it. The lighting seemed a bit different from the last game I shot. It seemed like it was brighter than the last and I don't know why. I was able to speed my shutter speed up and my pictures were still exposed properly. To me girls are harder to shoot because they contemplate what they are going to do for too long. Then they spontaneously do something, which is hard for me to get pictures of because they don't really show indication of doing something until they do it. 

The problem I had with this game is my focus. It didn't want to focus on the people. I have several that would have been great pictures if they would have been focused on the players. This really annoyed me. These pictures are all ok to me, but the second one. It is a good picture, but where the girls hands are placed. Jv really sucks compared to varsity, even then they didn't play that well, so the pictures didn't turn out to well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment