Friday, February 19, 2016

Final Self Portrait






ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-30'

These are my final self portraits. The favorite of different people is the second one, because it looks like the evil. You have the evil person, the shocked person, and the confused person. The other ones are just some of my picks that are okayish. My brilliant plan of the light and dark, light and dark sides, was a failure. Procrastination is horrible, don't ever do it. These are like last minute pictures, that I got trying to be different. I feel kind of happy with these because they are different.



These are some other possible self portraits. I like them, but there is nothing about directional lighting or anything abstract. I just don't know how to feel about these compared to the other ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment