Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday Feb. 16, 2016 Awesome Self Portrait Idea

Some of the best thinking happens at the most random of times. For my self portrait I got the crazy idea of doing time exposure. I want to have two half pictures of my face. One on the right and one on the left side. I would take one picture with one half of my face lit and then move over and light the other half of my face on the other side of the frame. Then on the side on the right, which would have the left side of my face lit I would do like a half halo kind of thing. Then on the left side, which would have the right side of my face lit up I would draw a devil horn. I really have no idea where this thought came from and I know it will be a giant pain, but I will get this picture done. Even if it kills me. I'm so exited to see how this will turn out now. I just feel like this is so hard to follow unless you're me because these are just like quick random thoughts that are coming to my brain.

Also since all of our flashes have seemed to just disappear I plan on doing time exposure to get the flashes, so people still have flashes to used for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment