Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday March 17, 2016 UNEDITED PICTURES












These are the pictures of the first baseball game I shot. All I need to say is I need some serious practice. Part of the problem was the game started at 7, which really cut back on the time I had to shoot.  I really need to work on my timing. I don't really have any where they are hitting the ball because the whole time I was there able to get pictures, they hit one ball. I
Since the action shots sucked I tried to look for more photojournalism shots, like the pitcher looking at the opposing player; even that isn't really photojournalism.  

These are unedited because of course the day that Smith isn't here to fix the computers, they want to mess up. I wasn't able to edit my pictures because I couldn't get bridge to work to batch rename them. So nothing is edited.

I feel really bad that all my pictures sucked, and I really wish that I could go back and redo the pictures. I found out that I really don't like shooting with bigma because it is so hard to get around with it and hard to break it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment