Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tuesday March 29, 2016

ISO-1250
AP-2.8
SS-1/400

ISO-1250
AP-2.8
SS-1/400
  
These are the edited pictures from the baseball game. I really don't like shooting baseball.  Here lately I have come to realize that I am not much of a sports photographer. I really don't know what I'm looking for. I also get bored so quickly and easily, so my pictures don't turn out as good as they could.  I have problems in my life that I am trying to take care of, and it is showing in my pictures. I know that I really need to keep them separated, but it just seems difficult cause when your alone just shooting, your thoughts come up.  Back to these baseball picks. I really wish that I could have gotten closer to pitchers mound, so I could get his facial expression better. I'm just not the best at shooting sports, because I just feel like I'm lost the whole time. 
I really hate to say this, but I kind of can't wait to get put of this school and graduate, even photography isn't making it better. 
I feel like I'm slacking off because I don't really have anything to do and I can't make it to all the meetings because of dance. I don't even know if I am going to be part of the top portfolio because I didn't make the meeting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment