Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tuesday March 15, 2016

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/200

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/200

These are the pictures of the STUCO chant being done. The assignment was t get a group of people doing the chant and have them all in different positions. I didn't really have anywhere to stick the people other than in the cafeteria, cause there were no big tables. Of course, it was lunch time so I tried to get a table that really didn't have anyone around it, but there are still people in the background. Of course, there is that stupid trashcan in the background. I was really confused on what exactly the purpose of the picture was. I don't understand how they expected me to be able to get this picture and actually make it look decent. I really wish that there was somewhere I could've taken the picture so that it didn't have all that crap in the background. 

The lighting is niceish in the picture. The people are highlighted while the rest aren't but other than that there is really nothing good about this picture. The background looks so yellow compared to everything, but I color corrected the picture, so the people would be the right color. If that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment