Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thursday Nov. 5, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/320

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/320

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/320

The assignment was to shoot the football game. The assignment was just to get pictures of the game. Then shoot afterwards to try and find people crying.

I shot the football like I always do, just follow the ball. I made sure that I didn't get any pictures of dog piles.

The game was really interesting because we had them from the beginning. The problem was when they got the ball they would run it to  the other side of the field, where I can't shoot. Shooting football with the rules of composition are hard for me because I don't anticipate where they are going so I have to follow them. Then I wind up giving them room to make sure I don't cut anything off, then they are in the center of the picture. I feel like these were good pictures for me to leave varsity football games on. They seem to be sharper and more detailed to me, maybe just because I am being sentimental. But overall I think they are good pictures, but not great. I think this was a good ending to football season for me. I hate to say it, but I will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment