Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tuesday Nov. 17, 2015


ISO-1000
AP-2.8
SS-1/200

ISO-1000
AP-2.8
SS-1/200

ISO-1000
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

The assignment was to get pictures of her pricking her finger to show diabetes. I was told to get close ups of her. I didn't really know how close they wanted so I got both.

I started out with her actually doing with close up shots. Then I just had her act it out again to get the ones that show her whole body. I made sure I had my settings right before I even started so I didn't make her have to prick her finger more than once.  After I took several test shots to make sure everything was okay, I got her to start the whole process. The close up ones I shot at 2.8 because I felt those looked better because then the midsection of her body wouldn't be in focus. The ones of her whole body  shot at f4 because at f2.8 her body wasn't in focus. 

I feel like I was more aware of everything on this assignment. I know I was more aware because I didn't want her to have to repeatedly stick her finger, the I would've felt really bad. I really like the one of her hand with the blood drop on her hand. I'm not a big fa of the full body shots because they really don't show the detail of the picture. This photo assignment taught me that I really need to sit back and really think about the small little details of the picture and making it easier on the person I am getting a picture of.




No comments:

Post a Comment