Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Dec. 10, 2015


ISO-1600
AP-1.8
SS-1/100  

This is my final self portrait. I really wish that I had better time to work on this. I tried to get the picture in time to get it. I had tried to get it past ap physics and dance. I feel really disappointed in this because I feel like I could have done better. I just feel like when it came to getting pictures of myself I just lose ideas. I know I had all these ideas, but when I got a chance to the weather was never right for me to get them. It was raining or it was after dark when I got home. 

I know that this isn't really competition worthy, but I have a little more time to work on this before competition. I hated this assignment because it really tested my patience because of the focus. I know now how hard it is to focus a lens at 1.8. I have several pictures that are complete crap because of the focus.

I wanted to be different and do something that was different than just a head shot, so I added things that described me. That's really the only thing that makes mine different from a normal picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment