Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tuesday Dec. 8, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/60

These are the second attempt at my self portrait. I really don't like how my pictures look. 
At first I was just using the light from the christmas tree, but the light wasn't enough, so I put the flash on the camera and bounced it off the ceiling.  I had to put it in manual and turn the power down to 1/64.  I really hate how the background is lit because of the christmas tree. Looking back I realize that if I would have unplugged the christmas tree some of that light  on the background would go away.

I like these but these are not what I want. The background is so distracting from me because part of it is lit up and some is not. Part of the reason I don't like these is because the red of my shirt is reflecting off of the white tree and making me look red. Then of course my dog being the camera hound he is jumped up and licked me in my face, then I made him stay with me a minute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment