Friday, December 4, 2015

Thursday Dec. 3, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-6.3
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/400
  
ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/320
  
ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/320

These are the pictures from the basketball game  against New Boston.  Going into this I knew that I wouldn't have a whole lot of good pictures, because I have never shot basketball before.  I like shooting basketball but it is so fast that it is hard to keep up with. 

It was weird that I wasn't shooting both ends of the court. It was really hard when we were on the defense and the goal we were shooting in was the other end of the court. Defense is hard to shoot when their backs are facing the other end trying to block the people. 

I like the second one quite a bit but of course their player is the one looking up. The other ones I don't like. The last one of corse was the kind of picture Smith said to not get, but I was expecting their player to come up and block, but they were behind her. The first one she was looking down and not looking up.

I know now that you have to be really observant and quick with zooming and hitting the shutter button. Also I have to really watch the defense and try to get the faces of our defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment