Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tuesday Dec. 15, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-5.6
SS-

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/200

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/200

These are the pictures from the bpa pictures. I really was not happy with this assignment because the lighting in the room was horrid. The only light was from the lights, that was at the front of the room. 

It was a work of progress trying to get the lighting right. The group picture is just one of many group shots I took. The sponsor seemed to believe that I was there to get a group pic, but I didn't know anything because the card didn't say anything. The first picture is one of the ones where I was trying to figure out all of my settings. 

I really never want to have to shoot like this ever again. The lighting was just ugh. It was agitating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment