Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tuesday January 5, 2016





These are the two book covers I am wanting to recreate, but I'm not sure that I want wither one of them to be my final one. The second one I can't get the actual picture of the book to load( My Life as a Traitor). I know that on the first one I need a soft light source to the left go the person. The hard part of this I think will be finding something to be the background.

This was the plan sheet that I had when I originally tried to recreate the book cover since the actual cover won't show up on my blog. The second one I need to set the flash to the left of the person and where it barely hits the back of the woman head. I would probably have to snoot the flash so it will only hit the back of the head. The light will need to be higher than the person so it flows down the person. If I shoot it at ISO 100 and 1/250 shutter speed then I would have to do it to find the aperture.

No comments:

Post a Comment