Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tuesday January 19, 2016



These are the two pictures that I really want to do for advertisement, but I don't know if I will be able to get a metal honey dipper and I can't use a wooden one because then you lose the reflection. I could use a beater or a whisk but it isn't the same thing. The problem with the makeup brush is figuring out the lighting. I feel like you would need a flash to the side to catch the powder. I feel that the color of the powder was made in photoshop. To get the brush to stand up I could stick it in a water bottle and cut the bottom of the bottle disappear. If all else fails I could just tape it to the table. The powder deep in the brush will be just a little bit difficult. If I look really closely I can tell that they have a flash to the right of the brush because the shadows fall to the left. The honey dipper has a light underneath it shooting through the bowl with colored stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment