Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday January 14, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-1.8
SS-1/60

ISO-800
AP-1.8
SS-1/80

ISO-400
AP-2.0
SS-1/125

ISO-800
AP-2.0
SS-1/60

ISO-800
AP-2.0
SS-1/60

From these I learned that you never trust your sister to try and help you get a self portrait. I was trying to recreate a combination of the lemon and orange pictures.

When I was doing my pictures I tried to put them together by not cutting the lemon off halfway, however I think it might look better if I did that way I don't have to worry about my fingers. This was my attempt and it wasn't really that successful. I really wanted to do it outside but by the time I had the makeup done and everything it was to dark to use the sunlight. That was the first fruit picture. The first two were just some I was doing and had some ideas, but they weren't that good. The last two were inside and they worked a lot better. I was bouncing the flash off of a fridge to get the lighting right. I really wished I could have gotten the placing of my face right so it would look more like the picture with the orange. I hate the fact that because I didn't have the setting right I looked like I really didn't have any clothes on. I however like the lighting but it wasn't really any use of direction of light. I really want to do these again and use time exposure and the rays of the sun so I'll have to try these pictures on a day when I'm not in school so I can get better sunlight. Other than that I liked the outcome of these pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment