Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tuesday January 26, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-2.0
SS-1/200

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

This was the basketball game against Mt. Pleasant. This game was definitely not my best game. I kept cutting off people's feet or arms, or the basketball was out of the shot. All my decent pictures had a body part cut off. Honestly this was a day I just wanted to go home, so I feel like if I would have been in a better mood my pictures would have turned out better. I just really don't like to shoot sports in the gym period. When I tried to get sideline shots because there was hardly anyone in the audience, there really was no reactions to anything. I got several pictures of the faces and interaction between the players. The one with the coach is okay, but it could be so much better. Part of the problem wit shooting sidelines is at 2.0 the field of focus is so narrow. I really wish that the players would show more reaction to the game even if we are winning by a mile.  Overall I am disappointed in myself with this game. I know I can do so much better than this, and I just sucked that night. I feel really bad about it because I know that we need all the basketball pictures we can get and I got crap from one whole game.

No comments:

Post a Comment