Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday January 12, 2016

ISO-400
AP-4.0
SS-

ISO-400
AP-4.0
SS-1/640

These are the pictures that gave me a new experience with lighting. It was a rainy day, which should be good for lighting, but I had problems.  Every time I tried to put the twins in the sun, the sun would come out really strong, so I had to put them in the shade. Then when I used the flash under the ceiling it would make them really bright, so I turned the power down. It still exposed them to much, so I tried to put them where there was front lighting on them. However I feel that it was still crap. They looked so ghostly white and pale.  By the time I got the teachers picture the light had started to cooperate. I had them at the edge of the awning so they wouldn't be right up against the brick wall. After I got back and thought about the pictures I realized that I could have shot the teachers at 2.8, but of course I wasn't thinking when I got the pictures. This made me realize that rainy days can be very contrary with lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment