Friday, April 15, 2016

Thursday April 14, 2016

I've decided to take some blogs and explore different types of photography. I was looking at food photography and weird little kinds like that. You have all types of photography, like wedding and bugs and sports. When I went to ATPIWC I sat and listened to the speaker of sports action photography. She has shot for several different sports. I wouldn't mind shooting sports, as long as it isn't the mainstream sports like football and basketball and baseball. Shooting weddings wouldn't be to bad, but I feel that my skills at catching stories in pictures aren't good enough for that yet. Bug photography would need a macro and a lot of patience. I'm not sure I have the patience for that too much. The same thing with just basic wildlife photography. It would be fun, but I'm not sure I could sit there and wait for awhile. For sports, something crazy like figure skating and racing would be something I would be interested in shooting.Food photography would be okay, but I feel like I would get really agitated with that very quickly. I just have to find the kind of photography that I am good at and am happy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment