Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tuesday April 5, 2016

ISO-800
AP-4.5
SS-1/250

These are the pictures of power lifting. I was kind of taken off guard cause when I walked into class and my teacher told me to go get pictures. I was kind of confused on what exactly they wanted, and they told me to just get them working out. 

The first time  tried to get the pictures, I didn't take a flash or anything, and they didn't turn out all that well. Then when I went back to class to see what I needed to do to make them better. I was told to get a pig tail to put the flash on and shoot from a lower angle. The problem with using flash with people with glasses is the glare. In some of the pictures I took he had to take his glasses off cause I couldn't avoid the glare. I would say this is the best of all the pictures I took. Of course, my teacher is probably going to tell me that there are some more that are better.  I really hat et coloring of the picture because the background looks really not white balanced, but when you white balance it, it makes the person and everything blue. I tried to find a common ground where the person was't so yellowy and the background isn't so yellow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment