Monday, April 11, 2016

Thursday April 7, 2016

I have to find everything I need, to work on all those advertising pictures I want to take. I need to sit down and make a list and actually figure out the lighting. I don't have any pictures to stick on my blog right now cause I haven't been assigned to anything and I've been trying to keep my grades up in all my classes.  I know for some of my pictures, I need a spark plug, an apple, some earphones, and some coffee beans. I really don't know where the money for this will come from, but I will find a way to get everything. It will probably be later this year, possibly not this school year, before it gets done though. I kind of felt bad the other day when I realized how many more times I will be shooting for this program. I can honestly say I will miss the program, but not many of the people.
It makes me kind of sad to realize that this is the end of my high school photography. Here are some of my pictures throughout the years.
My first pep-rally picture sophomore year.
My first headshot sophomore year.
Finally, my epic failure at the creeper project


 

No comments:

Post a Comment