Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tuesday April 12, 2016

Looking at recipes I have seen a lot of food photography. I feel like it would be rather interesting to try this. I see having problems with getting the lighting on the food. Cause like the one listed below the lighting is on the left but the food is reflecting the light. I just feel like getting the lighting to hit the food right and not make it look horrible would be difficult. I feel like it would be rather interesting to try and do this. From what I've seen most of the lighting is soft, because harsh lighting makes the food look horrible. There is also a lot of contrast between the food and the background. The food is lit, but the background kind of fades away. The background and foreground are decorated by ingredients that go with the recipe. The hardest part will be getting the food to look decent, cause I can't cook anything that looks decent and I don't know anyone that can make something look good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment