Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday October 15, 2015

ISO-2000
AP-4.0
SS-1/160

ISO-2000
AP-4.0
SS-1/160

ISO-2000
AP-1.0
SS-1/160

These are the pictures form the sulphur springs pep-rally. I am kind of disappointed with these compared to the ones from the last pep-rally.  I don't like these pictures because they are darker and more underexposed than the last ones. The big thing was that we were supposed to get pictures of the homecoming court when they got picked. Waldrep wouldn't tell us so we just had to space out and hope to get them. I was kind of unprepared so I was just able to get side shots of Shoalmire. I kind of like the last picture because it shows the ripple effect they did. Shooting with a 4.0 70-200 is kind of difficult at pep-rallies. I still haven't really gotten the exact settings I need for in the gym. I really don't have much to say about these because I feel like I keep repeating myself on these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment