Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday Oct. 1, 2015

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/100

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/60

These are the pictures from the jr. class ring orders. This assignment was kind of awkward because to get good shots was to get behind the table and shoot the students. At the beginning I was trying to shoot from the same side of the table as the students, then I realized that those were crap. Then I went around the table to be behind the sales people. One of the hard parts of the assignment was showing that they were ring sales, and not just students looking down at a table. I don't like the first one because the sales man hand is in the way of the ring sizing. The second one I like more, but I feel like there is so much blank space that really doesn't matter. I don't like that I cut off the elbow and part of the woman's head, but she isn't the main focus of the picture. Honestly nobody cares about her. It felt kind of weird sitting behind them waiting on people to show up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment