Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thursday October 20, 2015

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

These are my football pictures from the Sulphur Springs game. I felt better about this game than the last one. Lord knows I shot less pictures because I knew what I was doing better. In the first picture I like it, but he has his eyes closed. I fee like I did better at this game than the Arkansas one.  If I could change one thing it would be that I would take more pictures. I really wish that I would have been more risk taking and waiting until the last little time to completely abandoned my spot. I feel like my timing was better this game than it has been. I also feel that the exposure has definitely done better than the first game I shot. I'm happier than I was the first game. The guy in the first picture makes me mad. Every time I get a picture of him he has his eyes closed. Looking back now I realize that the bottom picture is not straight, it's a little tilted to the right.  I am kind of happy with these, but none are really competition worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment