Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday October 6, 2015


These are two pictures that I found on a blog of a friend. really want to try and do this picture. I really don't know what I would do to do this. I know I would need water sprayed on the sheet of plexiglass and a bowl full of Skittles or M&M's. I would need to shoot with a macro lens to get the close detail of the picture. I could use books  or something else to hold up the plexiglass. I assume that I need the flash with an umbrella because if not they wouldn't need it there. I may do this in the fourth period class where I have time or I may do it after everyone gets done with the creeper project so I can get the light stand and everything without messing with anybody else's creeper project. I know that I will need big water droplets so you can see the colors and everything. 

2 comments:

  1. YES! I really want to see you do this because I never got around to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the plastic I just have to get the lighting and the macro lens. I'm just waiting on the time I feel like doing it.

    ReplyDelete