Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday October 27, 2015

ISO-100
AP-5.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-2.8
SS-1/320

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/125

ISO-800
AP-2.8
SS-1/50

These are the last minute pictures that were for the newspaper. I really hate unit the last minute to get pictures done especially for newspaper. The three with the sports objects are the teachers are extreme fans. The second one is of the story of the gymnast that spends many hours at the gym.  I am contemplating wether the one of the gymnast is considered an outside assignment because I did it outside of school, but all the pictures really all look the same and I only processed one of the pictures.  I really don't like the last one because it just looks weird. Part of the problem is I didn't have a flash and was on a short time schedule, so I had to have the shutter speed very slow, slower than what I would want.  I like the first one I like because he is doing something different, I got a serious one, but he also wanted to be funny and be different. The one thing that stands out to me is the fact that the foam finger looks kind of weird and kind of looks like he is trying to flip people off. The problem I see with it his eyes look like the are closed or closing, but that is how he looked in every picture. The picture of the gymnast was one that newspaper told us what they wanted her to be doing in the picture. I really wish that I could have gotten a different angle, but if I would have shot the other direction I would have had a lot of distracting crap in the background. I just don't feel really good about this picture. I'm not a big fan of it, I don't think that I would have felt that good about it no matter what I did for it. I feel like the problem I had a picture that was all nicely lit and theatrical looking, then I had to go to a training room and get a picture. I really wish that everything wouldn't have been procrastinating on for this issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment