Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday October 20, 2015

ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

ISO-100
AP-2.8
SS-1/250

These are the headshot for Meghan Brown. This assignment was difficult because the first time I tried to get the picture she had forgotten her medals, and she didn't want to smile. Those pictures were really more for practice and it gave me a chance to get the lighting right. Looking back now it looks like I had the flash dead center behind me a little off to the right side but not a lot. I really wish I would have had it farther to the right so her shadow would be cast of forwards the left, which really isn't in the picture. Her hair in the first one was an issue, but the second one she isn't exactly in focus. It looked like she was, but when I got back she was just a little bit out. I really wished I would have done a high key, but I feel that with her squinting it would have made her look like a ghost. I really wish that she could have been more energetic like holding her medals out and giving a little bit of attitude to it, but she is a very reserved shy person. She would have looked very awkward if I tried to break her out of her shell. However this time I got her to smile and be more pleasant. All in all I think that the pictures turned out pretty good, not my best studio pic I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment