Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday September 29, 2015

ISO-800
AP-3.2
SS-1/80

ISO-800
AP-3.2
SS-1/100

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/60

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/80

These are my photos of diet soda. This assignment was interesting to say the least. The problem wit getting these pictures were finding someone that was actually drinking it.  Then, getting them to actually drink it and not pose or shy away from the camera. The one person that didn't shy away from the camera I got vertical pictures instead of horizontal. I had someone that was willing to go get a diet soda so I could get pictures. Part of the problem with the assignment was the girl that made it didn't exactly know whether it was for online or not. I really like the vertical ones with them being opened, but they're vertical. I was really happy that I didn't need to use a flash because I was getting pictures by the big window. I really love how the only thing in focus is the can and the hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment