Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday September 3, 2015

ISO-100
AP-4.0
SS-1/500

ISO-100
AP-4.0
SS-1/500

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

These are the pictures from watermelon supper. The pictures from in the gym were dark, so when I made them brighter they became very pixely. I had a flash for the pictures in the gym.  I had it set it on ettl mode and had a high sync speed, like a fellow photographer told me would work best. I really wish that the pictures were brighter. This is when I decided I hated gyms and loved taking pictures outside. The pictures from outside are definitely better.  I really liked the lighting outside other than the fact that some of my pictures had a glow from the sun on them. I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures of people eating watermelon because I didn't know who for sure was a high school student. This definitely did better here than I did at the PG volleyball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment