Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday September 1, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/250

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/200

These are the pictures of the volleyball game at PG. I am really disappointed in these pictures. I was so nervous going in about messing up that I did. I had a flash but it wasn't set to the right settings. I feel that the low lighting of their gym didn't help my photos at all. Also, I realized that I need to work on my timing with any sport. I had okay timing but the ball was just off in mid-air instead of at the peak of action. I want to shoot another volleyball game to improve on my skills. I really messed up on these pictures, I am disappointed in myself with these. I know I can do better then that. Part of my problem was I really didn't know where I was supposed to be. I needed to shoot the people's faces, but I didn't really want to shoot through the net.  Part of my problem was I didn't exactly know where I was allowed to go.  I also learned that I really need to learn about the sports I'm going to be shooting so I don't get confused. These pictures are so bad I don't really know what to say about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment