Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday September 10, 2015

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

These are the photos for the no snack line assignment. This assignment really didn't have any details to it. I took a wild guess and got some that had no people at the line and some with people at the line. I really wish that there was more detail to the assignment because there really isn't anything to it. There was never something that made me have to stop and think about the assignment. I really wish that I could have gotten a shot looking dead on at the snack bar so I could have the window with the words above it. However, the spot was not deep enough for it. I really hate that our whole school has to be orange. The last picture still looks orange even though I white balanced it. Also all the orange makes anything white look orangish.  I'm really confused on why we had to get pictures for no snack line when there is obviously still a snack line. Also the angle I was shooting at was just weird because even if it is straight it still looks off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment