Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Sept. 22, 2015

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

ISO-1600
AP-4.0
SS-1/125

These are my pictures from the pep-rally of Texas-Arkansas week. When looking back on my pictures, on the first picture my teacher realized it was to dark. Then I went back and brightened the blacks to get this picture. I am still experimenting with drum-line pictures because I have a vision of a picture. I really don't know how to describe the picture I want. I want the drumsticks to show motion and the facial expression to be intense but also, I don't know not smiling but cheerful. The drill team performance was hard to get pictures of because to get the action part of it you have to try and shoot around the football players. I have some but they aren't really good. I have found that shooting color guard is really hard. Part of my problem is I don't really have the timing down, so I'll get a picture with the flag in their face. Also the football players are also in the way during this, so you have to be careful to cut them off at the right spot. Other than that I feel kind of exited over the pictures because they turned out better than I thought they would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment