Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday September 17, 2015

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/80

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/80

ISO-800
AP-4.0
SS-1/80

These are the pictures from hog supper. I did not enjoy this. Being constantly surrounded by boys was not enjoyable. At the beginning of the assignment I was kind of confused on what exactly they wanted. Then trying to get pictures of people in the line was difficult because they were all looking down. When I got down low, I wound up getting pictures of behinds from the cheerleaders. I hate how some of the pictures were darker because of the darker skinned people. I realize looking back now that I should have brought up my blacks on the pictures with black people because they are just dark. I was happy that I didn't need a flash because up until recently I didn't really know how to shoot with a flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment